Graham Hancock is one of the most eminent researcher-writers on true world history. His book Fingerprints of the Gods verified my suspicion  that we are not the world’s first great civilization and helped propel me down a new path in my journey. He has also become an outspoken proponent of the use of Ayahuasca as a way to open the mind and expand the consciousness.
When William Henry announced that Graham would be speaking at the Revelations Symposium in Nashville, I signed up and booked my flight.
We spent 3 days in the intimate beauty of the Scarritt-Bennett Center listening and learning from Graham, William and Whitley Strieber. Then as the chairs were being folded and with only minutes before leaving for the airport, he graciously agreed to sit down with me and field a few questions:
1. In regards to your first book The Sign & the Seal do you think we should insist on examination of the artifact at Axum? Would we ever be allowed?
2. In Fingerprints of the Gods you proved that we know a lot less than we think we know about the history of mankind on Earth. What for you is the critical information that needs to be taught to our kids, to the general population…and how will that change the way we see ourselves today?
3. I find Zecharia Sitchin’s research intriguing but I’m not totally convinced. How much credence do you hold to the idea that we may have been genetically modified slaves of an advanced alien species?
4. According to Israeli archeologists Amnon Ben-Tor and Sharon Zuckerman there is no physical evidence for The Exodus as told in The Bible  (click ‘transcript’)…suggesting that perhaps the Ark of the Covenant didn’t come from Egypt but was already in Jerusalem. Might the Ark hold a crucial piece of Zecharia Sitchin’s alien landing beacon?
5. Why did you decide that writing fiction would be an appropriate move for your writing career?
6. In Entangled, you introduce the idea of magic mushrooms, what The Clan call “Demon Penises” and the Uglies call “Little Teachers”. Is psilocybin a hallucinogen or a key to open a door to another dimension?
7. What do you think the role of psychedelics were in ancient civilizations…and how do you think they can help our modern, disjointed world?
8. What if anything do you think will come of the TEDx Talks controversy? A more open discussion on “what is science”….?
9. Are you a spiritual anarchist?
10. Who or what is God?
Graham Hancock’s new book War God will be available through Amazon UK on May 30th and later this year through Amazon Canada on August 13. You can likewise read a few sample chapters for free at the website War-God.com
For an updated list of Graham’s speaking engagements around the world click here.