EARLIER THIS WEEK I had the opportunity to speak via Skype with Stephen S. Mehler, the author of The Land of Osiris and From Light into Darkness. He is one of the authors who inspired me to take my exploration of consciousness studies back in time to see if I could augment my understanding on the subject. I was looking for clues to what these ancient civilizations may have already known:
1. Who were the Khemitians?
2. What do we know about their religion…or spiritual beliefs?
3. Where the Hebrews from Khemit or from a previous civilization?
4. How are the Sufi connected to Khemit?
4a. Have the Sufi been able to stay true to their traditions or have they bent to modern Islam?
5. How old are the pyramids at Giza…and how can you be sure?
6. Who built the pyramids at Giza?
7. What is the Ur Nil (or Protonile) and what is it’s significance to the pyramid complex at Giza?
8. In your book “The Land of Osiris” you introduce Victor Schauberger’s theory that in the union of hydrogen and oxygen to form water a great deal of potential “energy” was stored. Could the pyramids have been used to tap into this energy?
9. In my book I hope to draw a comparison between the imagery of Horus being anointed with water by Thoth and the Baptism of Jesus (see picture below). The dove appearing over Jesus’ head is not simply “holy spirit” but a representation of a Khemitian-like advanced state of awareness/consciousness…and that the purpose of the icon is as a do-it-yourself guide. What are your thoughts on that idea?
10. Do you feel we have been mislead (on purpose or not) about the history of our planet?
My feeling is that there is a lot we can learn from looking into the past while we forge ahead with new scientific discovery. What we are learning today may have been already known, we need to find the clues that may be in plain sight.
Your comments and questions are invited below.